If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Friday, February 5, 2016

.









Courtyard of Omega House Hotel--Budapest







My cheapo hotel (just under 15 Euros a night) occupies a small portion of this building. I stayed at Omega House for two nights. Would have stayed longer if I didn't have to rush back to Leipzig to teach my final two classes.

The walls were thin, so it was a bit loud, but the location was great, staff was nice and it was a fantastic value.

In 1995 in Hanoi, I stayed at a hotel (near Cửa Nam) where the owner's kid decided to practice kicking a soccer ball against the wall right outside my window. He went at it for maybe 20 minutes. At least it wasn't night.



.

No comments: