If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Friday, August 29, 2014

BLACK WHITE PDF

In late September, I'll go to Iowa, so there'll be lots of photos from that state. In the meantime, I need to slow down a bit to take care of a few practical matters. On the way to Iowa, I'd like to stop at a few places, and you can make this more possible by making a donation. If you send at least $12, you'll get the BLACK WHITE PDF, with its 72 photographs going back to 2009. Some sample pages:



bwhite-0bwhitebwhite-2bwhite-3



[Images in the PDF can be made much bigger than above, and will also be clearer. For those who're adverse to PayPal, here's my street address: Linh Dinh / 1124 E. Passyunk Ave. #4 / Philadelphia, PA 19147. Please do include your email address, so I can send you the PDF. Many thanks!]








......................................................................................

* Thanks for a $30 donation from Lexington, KY. BLACK WHITE and Occupy PDFs have been sent!






.

No comments: